Friday, July 17, 2015

RECIPE REFRESH!

I've had this blog since 2011, back when Michael & I lived in Virginia.
We had no family or friends nearby- so I chose to start documenting our life out there. Over time I started sharing the recipes I was trying, the crafts I was making, and the trip we were taking.

Sharing recipes is by far my favorite thing to do still- and I recently refreshed my recipe index.
Some images are back from when I had a point and shoot camera (flash. omg. so bad), and some are new & a whole lot nicer to look at.

The recipe index is still under works- I'm hoping to add some images soon- but it's now broken down into clearer categories that makes it much easier to find a specific kind of food or drink- from mojitos to scones to quinoa.

So check it out HERE. 
Share it. 
Enjoy! 

& for more food pictures I don't share on the blog, go HERE

xo, lp
B&B Recipe Index

No comments:

Post a Comment

Each and every comment absolutely makes my day! Thanks for taking the time to share some love, stop by again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...