Monday, June 22, 2015

LIFE LATELY: SUMMER WEDDINGS

Happy Monday you pretty people! 

This weekend was a lovely one- we got to head to Minnesota to celebrate some great friends at their wedding. Sunday meant we were extra sleepy because of it- but it was worth every tired minute on the drive back home.
-----------------

Here's what's good lately:

#1: More about the wedding: the ceremony was held at their farm and the storm clouds went away JUST in time for it all to start..look at how perfect this was:
summer wedding

#2: As for wedding attire, I wore a bright floral dress from J.Crew and (of course) sparkles from Rocksbox. And yessss you can still get your first month free by using code "beautyandbeardxoxo"
free month of jewelry with rocksbox using code "beautyandbeardxoxo"

#3: Going to a bachelorette party this summer? Make sure you don't forget these 5 things!

#4: More candy rainbows. Are you surprised? See more HERE
candy rainbow

#5: Remember the tie-dye cake I shared last week? Well I've got 4 options for you to top it with it- all super easy DIYs!
DIY 4th of July Cake Toppers

Anyone else at a wedding this weekend?
Pleeeease share your fabulous outfits with me!

xo, lp




(pssst: let's be instagram buddies, k?)

2 comments:

  1. Love the photo of the wedding and your dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is such a beautiful place. I am also looking for one of the wedding venues NYC just like this for my daughter’s wedding day. Time flies fast. She was just a baby for me and now she is getting married. I am going to miss her a lot but I am probably the most excited person at home right now.

    ReplyDelete

Each and every comment absolutely makes my day! Thanks for taking the time to share some love, stop by again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...