Monday, April 7, 2014

ROCK JUMPING & FINDING DIVE BARS

Monday! I can't even be mad at you this week since I actually feel like I got a full weekend in!

It was so gorgeous out this weekend, it was hard to be in a bad mood. 
I mean...other than the Badgers losing. That blew. BUT OTHERWISE. Great weekend to be in Wisconsin!

Here's what's been good over hear lately, as shown by Instagram:

1. Sending out some happy mail! A favorite friend gave me these postcards for my birthday a while back and they are so much fun to send out- you can't not smile if you receive one of these. If you wanna jump on the snail mail bandwagon and be pen pals, just email me : beautyandbeard(at)gmail(dot)com !

2. I know I've mentioned this before, but I get on food kicks like a low-grade addict, and grapefruits are my current target:
 3. Heidi Braids have made an appearance again-- get the tutorial here!
 4. Not to let the nice weather go to waste, M & I were outside a TON this weekend. Walk & frisbee playing on Saturday, and a few hour long hike at Devil's Lake State Park. Please see M scaring the crap outta me by rock jumping below:

In addition to spending time outside, we've officially started our Dive-Bar-Tour-de-Wisconsin. We find hole in wall, tiny tiny places (usually cash only) - and order the same thing, and grade it. Super nerdy, I know- but it's really fun! If you ever are in Wisconsin and want eat at a great dive bar, let me know!

Anyone else a fan of finding hole in the wall places?
If you know of a good one in Wisconsin- let me know & we'll be sure to go!

xo, lp


***lemme see what you've been up to lately! what's your instagram handle??
*** ALSO: i'll be a little sparce this week because i'll be on vacation... follow along here!

2 comments:

  1. Tell me about the dive bars you go to -- I'm a huge fan! I just had drinks at Le Tigre this weekend and it was a BLAST.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we love the square tavern in baraboo, and the hooterville in in blue mound!!

      Delete

Each and every comment absolutely makes my day! Thanks for taking the time to share some love, stop by again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...