Thursday, February 13, 2014

Water...what?

I'm sure you guys have seen plenty of people posting Waterlogue pictures on Instagram- but just in case you've missed the memo- it's an app that turns your images into watercolor pictures in seconds! I had an old iTunes giftcard and bought it the other day (it's $2.99)- and it is SO WORTH IT. I can't wait to print out a handful of these to frame around the apartment.
Here's a little look at what it does:
I seriously held back at posting like 40 of these. I'm sure the last thing you want is to see every one of my Instagram #ootd shots turned into a watercolor...right?

Anyone else in love with this app?
If you've been sharing some- leave your Instgram handle in the comments so I can check them out!

xo, lp

5 comments:

  1. Cette marque Replique Montre possède un grand nombre de fans fidèles. Ils sont peut-être riches. Mais si certains ne peuvent pas se permettre les prix élevés, ils peuvent choisir notre boutique en ligne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Questo marchio di orologi replica possiede un gran numero di fedeli fan. Forse sono ricchi. Ma se alcuni di loro non possono permettersi i prezzi elevati, possono scegliere il nostro negozio online.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Each and every comment absolutely makes my day! Thanks for taking the time to share some love, stop by again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...