Tuesday, December 20, 2011

NYE Already?!



 I work retail, which means from November 1st-December 25th all I hear is Christmas music. I actually don't mind the classic Christmas songs- but when you hear all the terrible remade versions of them for almost 2 months straight- it makes you go a little bonkers.


There's a particularly upsetting version of "Santa Claus is Coming to Town" that's a mix between a song from Mariah Carey's "Butterfly" and nails on a chalkboard. It's painful. During the "he's gonna find out who's naughty or nice" portion it's more like "heeeeeeeeeeeee's gonnafindout whoooooooooo's naughtayyyy or niiiiiiiice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Yes. That many exclamation marks. GAH.

For the life of me I can't get that line out of my head- and to calm down the screeching I decided to make the best out of it and run with the "naughty or nice" theme- but for New Year's Eve! Michael and I haven't decided whether we'll be in Richmond or DC for our first East Coast NYE- but either way I intend to:
1. Dress up
2. Drink Champagne
3. Be around confetti

Real original, right? Either way- it all led to this premature NYE Polyvore collection:

Naught or Nice NYE

























My favorite piece by far is the Champagne Skirt for $59.... aaaand the Neon Yellow Slap Dash Collar for ....gasp...$1,750. Guess that won't be making it's NYE appearance with me this year! 


2 comments:

Each and every comment absolutely makes my day! Thanks for taking the time to share some love, stop by again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...